Eric and I first met in Memphis Tenn in 2004 and were soon married on May 7th 2005. We lived in Tacoma Wa for 4 years and he flew the C-17 for the air force and i worked as a speech pathologist. We recently had our first beautiful baby, Emily Claire Peterson. She is so wonderful!! Who knew you could fall in love so fast. We have recently moved to San Antonio for a few months before we head to Mississippi for the next 4 years.
This weekend instead of bad weather we got to get out and enjoy the sun and play outside. We got to go to the park near by and enjoy the sun at the pool.
I am pretty sure that is the same face Carter made when we first put him in a pool...not so warm as their bathwater I guess! Glad you guys are having fun!
3 comments:
I am pretty sure that is the same face Carter made when we first put him in a pool...not so warm as their bathwater I guess! Glad you guys are having fun!
She looks so big in her church clothes! What a pretty girl in her bathingsuit. We miss yall!
She is so cute and I can't wait to see her!!!
Post a Comment